Thursday 9 April 2009

Tying things up

Gradually putting together a final presentation of the findings from the SPLICE project. In the end, I've chosen to present it as a Content Package (using RELOAD!) -because it gives me flexibility as to how I present it.

Looking back to last Easter when I was so consumed by Luhmann and the Personal/Private distinction. A lot of that is coming into the SPLICE stuff. But my real concern here is increasingly institutional change - that's the difference between last year and this.

Every year I find something new which makes me grow intellectually. Last year it was Luhmann. This year I think it's probably Cicero, and the whole issue Rhetoric vs Philosophy. This translates for me not only into the way we approach technology, but into how we manage institutions and what we do with our learners.

No comments: